Monolaurin is known to be effective against gram-positive bacteria and against some viruses.
SILO’s knowledge about the standard 1-Monolaurin effects and potential is very deep as our observations extend over a time span of more than a decade. Despite its efficacy, the standard 1-Monolaurin shows some limits that the SILO R&D team tried to overcome.
A new more effective formula has been developed by SILO R&D team.
POTENTIATED 1-MONOLAURIN is composed of 1-Monoglycerides of Lauric Acid inter-esterified with organic acids. The interesterification process allows to decrease the melting point of 1-Monolaurin. As result, its capability to interfere with the different biological membranes and external envelopments is strongly increased. The systemic diffusion is improved as well.
- EImprovement of animals’ health in presence of threat by Streptococcus, Clostridium perfringens and E.coli
- ESignificant reduction of antibiotics
- EStrong impact on reproductive performance sows with high economic return
- EReduction of the weight loss in sows after gestation and lactation and of the inter-partum interval with positive impact on the total number of piglets/ sows during the year (up-to +1 piglet/sow/year)
- EAvailable in dry form
- ENon corrosive; odorless; highly palatable
- EHeat stable up to 150°C
- EpH stable (from pH 1 to pH 8)
- EStable during pelletizing/extrusion
- ECompatible with feed or premix ingredients: plant extracts, vitamins, proteins, enzymes etc.
- EProduced in GMP+/QS/FamiQS & ISO certified facilities
- EPackaging: 20 kg bags and 750 kg big bag