An innovative approach to improve performance and survival rate in aquatic species
SILOhealth 108 is a synergic combination of 1-monoglycerides of short and medium chain fatty acids, developed to improve the SGR and FCR in marine and freshwater fish, and in crustaceans.
SILOhealth 108 mode of action is specie independent: the product is active from mouth to anus, independently from the digestion transit time. The monoglyceride form allows the product to reach the deeper tracts of the digestive apparatus, to permeate biological membranes and to be taken up by tissues such as the liver and hepatopancreas.
Beneficial Lactobacillus is not inhibited by SILOhealth 108
- Improve SGR
- Deacrease FCR
- Perform emulsifying effect, which enhances the digestion of other dietary lipids
- No negative effects on Lactobacillus
- Has a specie-independent mode of action
- Available in dry and liquid form
- Available in 25 kg bag, 750 kg big bag, 20 kg can, 1000 kg IBC
- Non corrosive
- Heat stable up to 200 ° C
- Neutral taste and odour
- Produced in GMP+ certified facilities
The product is available in liquid form or in powder form to be incorporated into the pellets or to be supplemented “on top”.