An effective approach to improve performance, survival rate in tilapia and salmonids, especially in periods of streptococcosis threat.
SILOhealth 128 is a synergic combination of 1-monoglycerides of short and medium chain fatty acids, developed to improve the survival rate, the SGR and FCR in tilapia and salmonids threatened by streptococcosis.
SILOhealth 128 mode of action is specie independent: the product is active from mouth to anus, independently from the digestion transit time. The monoglyceride form allows the product to reach the deeper tracts of the digestive apparatus, to permeate biological membranes and to be taken up by tissues such as the liver and hepatopancreas.
Beneficial Lactobacillus is not inhibited by SILOhealth 108.
The product is available in liquid form or in powder form to be incorporated into the pellets or to be supplemented “on top”.
- EStrongly decreases mortality rate
- EImproves SGR
- EDeacreases FCR
- EPerforms emulsifying effect, which enhances the digestion of other dietary lipids
- ENo negative effects on Lactobacillus
- EHas a specie-independent mode of action
- EAvailable in dry and liquid form
- EAvailable in 25 kg bag, 750 kg big bag, 20 kg can, 1000 kg IBC
- ENon corrosive
- EHeat stable up to 200 ° C
- ENeutral taste and odour
- EProduced in GMP+ certified facilities
Parini, M. 2018. 1-Monoglycerides of Short- and Medium Chain Fatty acids: an innovative approach to control Lactococcus garvieae in rainbow trout, Streptococcus agalactiae and Streptococcus iniae in tilapia. European Aquaculture Society annual meeting, Montpellier 2018, Session: Feed Additives