Streptococcus suis is a global issue in piglets, causing mortality and economic losses.
The limitation of antibiotics, the antibiotic resistance and the economic impact of antibiotic treatments makes it necessary to seek alternative more natural solutions.
SILO has been developing the technical know-how on the efficacy of 1- Mono-glycerides and on their applications for over 10 years.
The efficacy of SILOhealth Str. in presence of threat by Streptococcus suis has been proven in a huge number of trials.
SILOhealth Str. can be administered in feed or in drinking water.
- EIncreases the live weight & survival rate in piglets
- EEnhances the reproductive performance in sows
- EDecreases the weight loss in sows after the gestation and lactation phase
- EAvailable in dry and liquid form, for feed and drinking water applications
- ENon corrosive
- ENeutral taste and odour
- EPackaging: 25 kg bag, big bags, 20 kg cans, 1000 kg IBC
- EHeat stable up to 200 ° C
- ECompatible with all ingredients of feed and premixes
- EProduced in GMP+/ISO/QS/FamiQS certified facilities